Stay Tune as we integrate the new measures & details for you below:
This will include from January 31st:
- Where a mask when required. (Currently required from Jan.16th)
- Show proof of vaccination. See Service WA App
- Check in.
- Please note in line with MHFA Australia covid safety guidelines Proof of Vaccination is needed to attend face to face trainings. We have 100% online trainings available for you whilst these measure apply.
We also ask that we follow the following common sense Guidelines:
- Hygiene: - Wash your hands when you arrive.
- Social Distancing. Please maintain physical distancing whilst receiving the benefits of social connection & community.
- Exposure Sites: Please do not come to class if you have been to an exposure site- use an online option from the timetable to keep your routine going. Exposure sites are listed here
- Please do not come if you are in self-isolation see our timetable for online options.
- Please do not come to a training if you are showing any covid like symptoms. A list of Symptoms & more information can be found here.
- MOST IMPORTANT: Be kind & continue to take care of yourselves. Our policy is to create a trauma informed, healing informed & wholistic approach. More Info